Welcome

Desprately in need of a hobby that doesn't involve craft glue, sewing, or excessive trips to Michelles (seriously not my thing), i decided to start my very own blog. What a blog is or suppossed to be i haven't the foggiest. I'm am a first time mother and a newly wed. My daughter being a year old now and with her own agenda that has left me with less to do during the day. Like most husbands mine works during the day, he is in the United States Navy, and will be gone alot. One thing that helps us Navy wives get though the sometimes long underways, is keeping busy. I plan to have some adventures and do some personal growth while my dh is gone. I will be blogging about it all, for your enjoyment. ♥ femme au foyer

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

où dans le monde est abbigale ♥

  My husband and i came up with an idea for this summer. we plan to go to different areas around Washington and take pictures of our daughter next to landmarks and leave clues of her where abouts. our cousins torri and lizzie will be the ones trying to guess where she is. if they guess right we'll be sending them a prize!! i thought it would be a fun way to keep in touch & get to know the girls. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment