Welcome

Desprately in need of a hobby that doesn't involve craft glue, sewing, or excessive trips to Michelles (seriously not my thing), i decided to start my very own blog. What a blog is or suppossed to be i haven't the foggiest. I'm am a first time mother and a newly wed. My daughter being a year old now and with her own agenda that has left me with less to do during the day. Like most husbands mine works during the day, he is in the United States Navy, and will be gone alot. One thing that helps us Navy wives get though the sometimes long underways, is keeping busy. I plan to have some adventures and do some personal growth while my dh is gone. I will be blogging about it all, for your enjoyment. ♥ femme au foyer

Friday, December 31, 2010

le premier jour du reste de ma vie ♥

   I thought i would share my wedding photos today with all of you. we had a wonderful wedding & reception thanks to judy & bob hart(table settings & backdrops) , my in-mom and dad (cept me sane, grocery shopped & got lots of things for our recption and wedding), my parents( cept me sane, spent weeks preparing the property), hollys flowers in port townsend wa (flowers & my beautiful boquet!), justin winders (set up & best man flew up from cali to be there) , my brothers & sisters (did everything), eva christenson (set up & maid of honor & make up), shanna vandenberg (wedding dress alterations & baby dress), margie muller (cake & oooooh she made our favorites & the cakes we're beautiful!) & so many more! everything was abesolutley perfect & it is one of the best days of my life outside of the birth of my daughter & meet my husband.


My Rings!


My shoes, i had that walk around outside all day & didnt want to do heals so i picked these out,


I do... From left to right eva, me, my husband, justin.


Hugging butch, one of our favorite people in the world, it was such an honor to have him marry us.




One Of The Many Poses....I Swear we were standing there for ever.

One of my favorite photos...bling!

      These are just some of my favorites from our big day. I have yet to track down the photos of the wedding party & the m.f.o.b and m.f.o.g pics...but as soon as i get them i will post.

No comments:

Post a Comment